Thursday, 25 May 2017

Making Eyes



These are my latest beach rocks with different versions of eyes drawn on them.
(Is my eye obsession showing much...?)



There's something about these rocks that I love so much. They're smooth and solid and they must hold some kind of ancient magic from the Mediterranean sea were they come from that seeps into your hand as you hold them and gives you a certain feeling of relaxed serenity.


There's something terribly soothing about running your fingers over the flinty surface. No wonder people call them worry stones or meditation stones. The simple movement is strangely reassuring.


You can see an older version of my evil eye rock charms here
various older sea rock drawings here, here, here and here,
and a truckload of eye inspiration on my pinterest board here.



Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...