Saturday 3 October 2015

Birthday Flower


A friend of mine had her birthday yesterday and I wanted to make her a gift.
I've made her flower earrings, a flower ring -or two- and a little flower brooch in the past, so I thought it was time for a flower keyring.


It really is an easy gift as even people who don't like wearing flowers on their person welcome a flower to carry around with their keys.


I loved making this one and I adore the polka dot cotton leaves.
 Did you notice that they are 3 different sized polka dot prints?


Linked to:

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your friend! Nice flower key ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo pretty! I love it! And the 3 different sizes of the dolka dots look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Minkamo!
      I have a thing for polka dots!

      Delete
  3. Φανταστικό !! Κρίμα και πέρασαν τα γενέθλιά μου!! Πολλά φιλιά καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...