Wednesday 26 November 2014

Fabric Delight



 Glorious new fabric from Canton Village Quilt Works! I got this a few days back and have been gazing at it lovingly since.
Just look at it! All green and blue and lovely!


Only a fellow fabric maniac can understand the measure of a fabric affliction -which gives me hope because I know there are so many of you out there....


So, I write this post to you who will understand my happiness at having all this lovely cotton arrive at my doorstep.


I just love these prints and the quality of the fabric is great. It's nice and sturdy quilting cotton and I can imagine how easy it will be to work with. 


I will definately be following up with what I do with it.

3 comments:

  1. Gia they are gorgeous!!!! especially the first one with both green and blue shades! I can't wait what you will create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the green leaf print! I adore fabrics too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...