Friday 30 August 2013

My Creative Space - Ivory And Pearl Hair Clips


I've been working on some ivory flower hair clips lately.
The perfect colour for bridal hair flowers.




The petals are a mix of ivory and the palest yellow-gold organzas and I love how they look with the pearls in the centres.




They're actually a tone or two yellower that the photos, like pastel gold, and they are just over 3.5 inches across.






I've got more of these petals ready to make into flowers, so I think I'll play around with the centres and see what happens. 





It's time to try some rhinestones and some stamen.



Linked to:



4 comments:

  1. I like the different centers! You're right they are perfect wedding accessories :-)
    The rhinestones and stamen sound very interesting, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    xoxo
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty - I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!
    It's always great to hear feedback on the newst creations.
    (Especially the positive kind.....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love these they are beautiful and you did a great job making them. You have real talent! I saw it on Today's Creative blog link party palooza!
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...