Friday 7 September 2012

Extra Large Bridal Hair Flower



Continuing with the whites, this is an extra large bridal hair clip.
An ivory/white mix organza flower for a lovely bride across the ocean.





It measures almost 20cm across. 
That would make it over 8inches.
But it's as light as air.




I know I say this every time, but it is my favourite to date.




It's like a fluffy white cloud -with sparkle!
Can you beat that?





I have a soft spot for brides and I especially love creating something for their wedding.





It makes we feel very honoured that I can participate like this in someone's special day.





I'm also making a ring pillow to match.
I'll be sharing photos soon.

Linked to:



3 comments:

  1. I agree...making items for weddings is so special :) This flower turned out great and I bet the ring pillow will look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! A keepsake for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very feminine and bridal! Love it! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...