Monday 30 April 2012

New Honeysuckle Pink Sash-Wrist Cuff


I know I've been going overboard with the pinks and reds lately but it seems to be a mania that has taken on a life of its own.....
I can't help it.




The thing is, I just can't get enough of these bright, upbeat colours.




So here's my latest fuschia pink organza flower sash/headband/wrist cuff.




It's actually quite difficult to photograph the organza and capture the hue accurately. The colour is approximate. In real life it's deeper and brighter -and a touch more red.




The ribbon is vintage, natural cotton and baby soft to the touch. In my very favourite hard-to-miss red.












1 comment:

  1. I love pink, one can never have too much pink :)
    Your wrist corsage is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...