Sunday 31 July 2011

More Mermaid Inspiration

While the loveliest mermaid entries are coming in for the Mermaid Challenge of the European Street Team, I feel there are more of you out there just waiting for a little nudge....
So I rounded up some mermaid inspired items that might inspire your very own version for the challenge.



tastesorangey



karmologyclinic
 



riricreations
  



rabbit dog prints
  


tauerbabe designs
 




chromantication
  


tooshai
  

 


movezerb
  




savage spider
 


helmitarha
 



the loved one
  



thefiligree






  

4 comments:

  1. ολα ειναι πολυ ομορφα, αλλα πιο πολυ η γαλαζια κορονα, παραμυθενια !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore mermaid dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm trying... that would be my first EST challenge ever ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful theme and submissions so far!I hope I will be able to make something!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...